Why Choose Bespoke Writing?
- Experience: With backgrounds in recruitment, accounting, finance and management; our writers have industry knowledge and know what companies want
- Service: Unlike some of our competitors, we do not use generalised formats. Each resume is tailored to the individual to ensure the best possible product
- Attention to detail: Before a final document is sent out, it is proofed by at least two other writers to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Your Resume will be completed locally in Australia by our dedicated team of professionals
If you want a Bespoke resume crafted by writers who are passionate about helping people achieve their best, enquire now and see how Bespoke Writing can take you to the next level.
With the job market becoming increasingly competitive, it pays to have a resume that stands out amongst the crowd. Good candidates are often overlooked due to grammatical errors, lacklustre information and format inconsistencies. When compiling your resume, our writers will ask you contribute job ads and ask targeted questions to ensure your resume articulates your experience as accurately and powerfully as possible.
You resume should include:
- Career Summary/Objective/Personal Statement
- Key Skills and Achievements
- Personal Attributes (optional)
- Education and Qualifications
- Work Experience and Employment History
- System Skills (Any programs you are highly competent with)
- Any other relevant or industry specific information.
Your resume should not include:
- Personal interests
- First person statements
- Over stylised or highly aesthetic formats
- Long bodies of text detailing micro details